S&J Auto Parts/Find Part

I was wondering if anyone out there has had any bad/good experiences with the company below:

S&J Auto Parts/Find Part Address:

40 Excelsior Avenue Saratoga New York 12866

I checked the BBB, and this company has had like 112 complaints in the past year, I called them and they told me that they process over 250,000 orders a year and that was good. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Adam

I have no experience with them. If you are having stuff shipped, then pay with a credit card so you can dispute the transaction if there is a problem. Start with a small order and work up. And how many of those

112 complaints were left unresolved? You left that out.
Reply to
Al Bundy

Reply to
Shep