Buick Le Sabre Manuals;

Hello. Were on the web can I find an owner manual or workshop manual for my

1996 Le Sabre? Is there an electric diagram anywhere? Thank in advance. Itzhak.
Reply to
Itzhak

You might be able to find some of the diagrams at

I have a Chiltons or suchlike. It might also have a schematic which would give you the answers you need. If you cant find it online, I would consider scanning a page or two for you.

Reply to
<HLS

What portion of the diagram do you need? and a real email addy to send it? s

Reply to
sdlomi2

Most aftermarket auto parts stores sell Haynes manuals for under $20. They have some schematics in them but are not exhaustive. They'll cover most of what you'll likely do.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Yep, they are pretty cheap.

is possibly a better solution, and a bit cheaper.

Reply to
<HLS

Well - I use All Data, but primarily for the up to date TSB's. The subscription for the first car is $24.95 per year and $14.95 for each car after that. And... it's only a one year subscription. That makes the cost quite a bit higher than a Haynes manual. I've found the Haynes manuals to be very useful for most repairs over the years so I freely recommend them to

99% of the DIY'ers out there. Usenet makes a good forum for those few questions that Haynes won't address - as does a simple conversation with the dealer or a mechanic.

I haven't looked - does anyone know if the All Data subscription allows you to download the entire collection of information for the car you are subscribed for? I'm suspecting they don't but it never hurts to ask...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Well, yes you can, but not with one click of the button as far as I know. You can, with a little patience, download and print every sheet (at least all I have tried). But it takes time. I have been a subscriber for a couple of years, and access to the TSB's, etc, may the cost worth it to me. I do keep a paper copy of areas of particular interest to me.

Some of the Haynes and Chiltons are pretty poor, but they are certainly better than nothing.

Reply to
<HLS

Try

they have a lot of manuals and you can rent them by week,month or year, cost is about $7.95 per week. If you need it for a one time only it's not a bad way to go. Ernie

Reply to
ernie

Try:

and get the real deal service manuals. There is no substitute. Cost for most service manuals is around $130. At today's garage prices, if the manuals allow you to do even >Hello. Were on the web can I find an owner manual or workshop manual for my

Reply to
SgtSilicon

No doubt, the factory service manuals are best, if you need the depth. If you just need a peek at a schematic, there are cheaper ways. Public libraries are an often forgotten source of good service manuals. Some have rather good professional service sets.

Reply to
<HLS

i have a 2000 buick la sabre..The cruise control quit working. When i press SET, and then Cruise, nothing happens,it does not lock in. Please advise. Thank you

Reply to
zalphilz