scratches on paint and cuts in leather interior

what products could anyone recommend for these repairs i could do my self, instead of having to pay a wad of cash to some repair shop or the dealer.i have scratches on the surface of the paint and peeling of the leather interior.i did see some repair kit for leather damage for auto's priced at $5.96.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.thanks.

Reply to
Charles Martinez

duplicoat (or duplicolor ??? - sorry the tail end of a 14 hr workday so brain is shot) makes some good paint pens, and touch ups that work pretty well...

can't help with the leather, sorry...

Wir welle bleiwe wat mir sin (Letzebuergesch)

Reply to
munir

If the scratches are too fine for touch up paint, try colored car wax. I got some made by Turtle Wax and it came with a "crayon" for filling in fine scratches. Then the wax applies the color. It worked pretty well on a fine scratch on my Yukon. You have to really look for the scratch to find it.

Don't know about leather though, I avoid it in cars.

WW

Reply to
WaterWatcher