SES Light Finally OUT !!!!!!

Celebrate ! Celebrate ! Dance To THe Musci !

The G@D D@MN Service Engine Soon Light is finally out. My mechanic replced the cam sensor magnetic interupter tonight. Also replaced the timing chain & gears even though the originals looked fine. Took 2 hour

15 minutes. The chain tensioner had a wear mark in it. But I wasn't told to buy one of those.

The old magnet had actually broken in half and what you could see through the Cam Sensor hole in the timing cover was the rear portion of the magnet that snaps into the timing gear.

Back to sequential port fuel injection firing again. Tomorrow - replace Spark Plugs.

Running ou to western PA with it on Saturday.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~288,033 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face