Re: What's a good car for an ugly single man ?

I could never use my 03 Z06 as a daily driver, so I recommend you stop

> thinking about the Corvette. So far I am really pleased with my 05 Jaguar > S-Type 4.2. Not sure how you feel about Jag in general, but it's worth > your time to take a test drive. > > > -- > ______________________________________________ > >

SAPguru!!! There's a name I haven't seen in a long while! Where have you been Scott? It's been a bit dull in the Corvette NG since you bailed. I just picked up your post in the GM NG. Is that guy still stalking you? What NG (s) have you been spending your time in? Still a fan of Ron Fellows? He's having a great year in ALMS, although the other Vette team has been doing pretty good too. Have you seen Fellows run the little CTS-V? Sweet machine! - Sting Ray

Reply to
Sting Ray

Mr Mustard asked, " Whats a good car for an ugly single man" ?

Any car will be good as long as it has black windows to hide your ugly face.

Ever consider growing a beard?

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~288,088 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Like you just did?

Reply to
Dad

Tom Pendergast will stalk me until Al Gore takes back the internet. :-) Corvette group stopped posting except for spam, so I gave up on it. I will check it out, since apparently you folks are still alive.

NA$CAR mostly, and some foootball too. Went to the Falcons game last Friday - first time at the Georgia Dome. Nice place. My Season Tix are up in the 3rd tier, but between the 40's. Hopefully they will keep moving me up from year to year as folks drop their season passes.

Yep - always a Fellows fan. Did you see that he took 2nd in NA$CAR at Watkins Glen a few weeks ago? He can flat out drive anything! I didn't get to watch Road America on the 22nd, but apparently Fellows and O'Connell lost to Gavin and Berretta. Glad to see C5R took 1st and 2nd though. Surprised that Viper was in last place, behind even the Saleen S7R.

Reply to
SAPguru

He forgot to tell you he bought a Mopar.

Reply to
Steveo

What a memory Steveo! I had forgotten that until you mentioned it. Scott was going to drop a crate engine in it, as I recall. An update by Scott would be in order!

Reply to
Sting Ray

That pic's a keeper !

Reply to