Sporty new Pontiac

Don't recall the name (Solstice) but I was looking at the engine specs and wondered if it was the same 2 liter direct injection turbo charged 260 horse engine found in the Passat and Audi????

Reply to
Norman

Nope. It's the one found in the Cobalt and the Saturn.

Reply to
Kent Finnell

No but I think its the same engine thats in the Porsche.

Reply to
Oil Can Harry

Reply to
Steve Georgiou

Thanks!!!! The descriptions are almost word for word. That's what caught my eye.

Thanks again!

Reply to
Norman

Well if its not Porsche, then it must be the Ferrari engine in the Solstice.

Reply to
Oil Can Harry