"Sticker Price" on new cars question (The last brand new car I bought was in 1977)

I'm not spouting anything merely sighting an example of the kind of people that buy cars like they buy appliances, based on something they read in a magazine, rather than talking to people in the business. I could not car less how some people choose to spend their own money. ;)

mike hunt

SgtSilic>

Reply to
DustyRhoades

look at the

site. This will give you a good idea of what you should be able to buy a car for in your area. Heck, you can even buy the car through them if you want.

Reply to
R. Makul