"Verbal Advantage" course

Without mentioning names, a few "suspect" posters need help with their vocabulary. Their lack of challenge for usage of word power is a let down.

They surely don't need a lot of convincing they need to drink beer! They surely don't need a lot of convincing to use language like a sailor! They surely do need a lot of convincing for self improvement. Is the self improvement obstacle the very reason they have a hard time reading a newspaper? Is this why newspapers are written for a 5th grade vocabulary? Scientific books, journals and shop manuals are written for a 8th grade vocabulary.

I bet this why many posters would rather advocate using like "Chilton" or "Haynes" 5th grade vocabulary manuals rather than vehicle specific vehicle mfr. shop manuals. Could this be reason for frustrations they exhibit indirectly within their postings? Do some love using 5th grade and lower sailor vocabulary to try and prove their manhood? Is this due to they can't read Helm Inc. type shop manuals written for a 8th grade vocabulary?

Would the observations mentioned be primary motivations for why replacement auto parts consumers being price driven instead of paying more for both quality & price. There is not a convincing argument same quality exists within lower cost items when compared to higher cost items.

The Helm Inc. shop manuals are distributed (licensed by respective vehicle mfr.) from a fulfillment center to interested parties via owners manual form or Internet. I find the vehicle specific "Chilton" or "Haynes" really lack in substance in regards to many topics one may be researching when compared to vehicle mfr. shop manuals.

My complaint is a few posters get very adversarial, emotional & use "new age" expletive language. They must think this is a cute or sheikish ploy to get their point across even to many decent non-deserving other posters. There are many posters rely upon this newsgroup for guidance and information. I was not aware of any prerequisite to express one self like a sailor before subscribing to a newsgroup.

One solution for this dilemma of using expletives may be to enroll in a self study course called "Verbal Advantage". This may enhance their ability to actually maintain their credibility while posting their actual life experiences, opinions, thoughts, etc. without the use of immature language. Other posters use good language while the few suspects lacking any respect that don't is a mystery.

The few "suspects" could actually start climbing a ladder of success by using better language.

Please take heed of my suggestion & listen to one of many different late night talk radio programs for the advertisement.

Reply to
Ken Heslin

classic example of a newsgroup troll.... things never change

Reply to
127.0.0.1

ffo kcuf hO!

:-p

Reply to
Dan---

Keep on trolling Kenny...

Reply to
Dennis Smith

I though IBM stopped manufacturing PS2's many years ago. Dennie so you profess to be a PS2 guru? Get a life and leave the dark ages! When will you stop your geekish and pocket protector babbling?

Reply to
Ken Heslin

Once again, thanks for the entertainment :-) Keep up the good work!

Reply to
Dennis Smith