Volvo now Chinese

Looks like the Chinese liked the Volvo Ford financials better than the Opal or Saab GM financials a the Volvo deal looks closed! Unions I hear are in a snit as the next Volvo might be made in China without the unions and Saab is now questionable.

Chinese want out of depreciating USDs as dim-wit congress and Obama are too in love with corruption-debt spending. Weakens the currency and causes inflation/currency devaluation in the US. And certainly doesn't solve much. Almost a year of Obama, lots of talk and deaper down the debt-corruption hole we go.

Looks like GM must be running out of cash (again).

We taxpayers should be up in arms over politicians saddling us with debt spend. Might I suggest that unless your congressmen actively was dead agains bailout spending you vote for someone else this time. Remember,

2010 some senators and congress people will say they didn't support it when in fact by their fudicial negligence and passive BS, supported the GM/Chrylser/Bank bailouts. Did your senator or congress person say out loud and in public, "Obama is misappropriating TARP for GM & Chrysler?" or "The national tax system isn't for private corporations including banks!".

GM consumed about $60,000 of debt-spend placed on American and Canadian taxpayers for every vehicle they made in Canada and the US in 2009. Yet the policians try to sell us on this corruption are in fact corrupt for letting it happen.

Make a difference in 2010... get a different representative, one that has some honor, vision for working Americans and itegrity. 2010 is the year voters can start to make a difference if enough wake up.

Reply to
Canuck57

Will it now be pronounced "Wolwo?"

Reply to
Tim J.

Wait for the Official Chinglish Dictionary.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling.

Mike Hunter