Warranty on brakes????

In case of wobbling brakes, does GM cover it under their warranty? thnx

Reply to
jazu

Shep

Not enough information to say, but read this

Edwin Pawlowski

Yes, read your warranty manual as to the terms, WBMA

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

May depend upon the status of your particular warranty. GM is not known for being very empathetic.

Reply to
hls

Can we assume you have not read the latest GM warranty manual either? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

WTF car do you have.???

A lot of cars suffer from braking wobble. Who worked on the brakes, or rotated the tires, or diddled with the lugnuts, LAST?

A "goober" mechanic can do things that will cause this problem. But that is not the only answer.

Give more information.

Reply to
hls

Reply to
Shep

agreed

=----

Reply to
hls

I have no more information. This was just a generic question.

Reply to
jazu

You don't even know the make, model, or year of the car?

Reply to
80 Knight

It doesn't matter what car. It was general question about GM warranty.

Reply to
jazu

OK, here's a general answer; maybe, maybe not.

Reply to
Tim J.

Of *course* GM warranties the brakes. BUT, in your first post, you mentioned "wobbling brakes", hence the reason people assumed you were speaking of an individual car, and were asking you what car it was, how many miles (or KM's), and so on. If the vehicle is still in it's warranty period, GM will warranty it. If the car's warranty has expired, they likely will not. Your best bet is to talk to your local dealership, since you are not willing to give anyone in this group enough information to assist you.

Reply to
80 Knight

OK - here's a generic answer...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

One time only then dealer eats it, at least at our dealership.

Reply to
shrek