What do you love about driving???

I'm not talking about driving for 5 minutes looking for a palce to turn off. I mean simply driving right around the corner and off the busier streets. I'm sure the officer wouldn't mind becasue after all his life's in danger if he's standing on a busy street writing a ticket or talking to you.

I see your point but in CA where I'm from in the driver's handbook it says to move off the road after a minor fender bender which is what most accidents are. Also chances are it'll be an easy case for the officer to determine who's at fault because usually you have witnesses and usually the car with rear end damage is the innocent party (unless the driver upfront just slammed on their brakes for no reason).

Reply to
Justin

Yeah I totally know what you mean. I was just saying that some people might be afraid to drive more than 5 seconds without pulling over. I'm not one of them, I just know they're out there.

Again, I'm with you mostly. But it's amazing how many people claim to have career ending "pain" somewhere in their spine after what by all account looked to be nothing at all. Not to mention all four of their passengers also being tragecially aftected somehow. Yes damn the tort problem and damn the fraudulant SOBs, but know they can get to you too.

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

I hate the guy who rides my tail for miles, then pulls out to pass just as I'm approaching a slower vehicle, and hangs in the left lane along side me. or The guy who rides my tail for miles finally passes me then slows way down.

Reply to
Anonymous

Yeah I hear on those. Speaking of that 2nd item... don't you just hate that on the interstate when you use cruise and end up keep passing and getting passed by the same person?

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

I would go to their house, have a talk with those guys and point out how dangerous those practices are to both of you. ;)

mike hunt

"" wrote:

Reply to
MajorDomo