Traffic Signal Changer. FREE! LEGAL!

LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!

  1. Pull up to red light, push in clutch and stop.
  2. Shift to 1st gear in preparation for green light.
  3. Watch cars go through intersection.
  4. Notice that no cars are going through intersection any more.
  5. Wait patiently for red light to change.
  6. Sigh.
  7. Still red light.
  8. Shift to neutral, take foot off clutch pedal.
  9. Light changes to green within moments.

I HAVE TRIED THIS HUNDREDS OF TIMES AT HUNDREDS OF INTERSECTIONS AND IT WORK 99% OF THE TIME! IT IS LEGAL AND FREE!

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

I was thinking of sending of for instructions. Thanks for sharing so I won't have to pay the 2800 bucks for them. LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

you forgot a few steps...

  1. .00000002 seconds after the light changes the idiot (on his cell phone) in the SUV behind you honks his horn
  2. dump the clutch
  3. get terrible wheel hop
  4. proceede to the speed limit
  5. watch in rear view as he frantically tries to get around you
  6. Smile, you know you don't use anywhere near the amount of gas his behomoth vehicle uses.
Reply to
dragenwagen

Wheel hop? In a 71 bus? You can do that?

For me it goes more like this:

  1. Light changes (I'm in left turn lane with left blinker on)
  2. Proceed into intersection, commence turning left.
  3. Midway across intersection, put on right turn signal -- the goal is to get into the rightmost lane as soon as possible so the faster cars behind won't need to scramble to pass me on the right, thus trapping me in the left lane for a bit.
  4. Notice that the car immediately behind me is sticking to the bus's rear. Despite my right turn signal he is assuming that I was going to end up in the left lane and is planning to pass me on my right.
  5. Complete turn into rightmost lane.
  6. Glance into rear view mirror and see that the car behind me had discovered his error.
  7. He correct, steps on gas and passes me on my left, scowling.
  8. I flip him the peace sign.

I reckon they must think I am kidding when I signal right.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

I remember when KG6 was in Guam. . . . And the license plate used to say, 'America's Day Begins in Guam' . And WG6 were novices . . . .

Half the time they don't signal and half the time they don't pay attention to mine. No that blinking light doesn't mean I'm celebrating Christmas . . . .

Charles of Kankakee N5HSR/9

Reply to
Charles Fregeau