what do you sell cancuk....we all want to know

you are the master of the universe i am told....you have money you are so much better than the rest of us

Reply to
RealCanadian

Sarcasm.

But I have a few beans, 100% tax paid and 100% earned without any welfare, no EI, no theft from others, pay much more than my fair share of taxes.

Having honest money is about work ethics and dicipline. Nothing else. Something I am sure you know nothing of.

Reply to
Canuck57