Where did the money go...

Well, this should at least tell people where the money is going. GMAC some 4-5 years ago was flush with cash that has since evaporated into corruption. But the Barack's Billionaire Boys club is getting at least $12.5 billion.....while taxpayers get the debt.

GM/Chrysler/CAW/UAW, Obama, Democrates and corrupt sold us out.

Buffett and Tepper Bet On Housing Recovery

Quote:

"According to The New York Post, value investing legend Warren Buffett and 2009 hedge fund all-star David Tepper are among those to hold large debt positions in ResCap - a real estate financing division of struggling auto lender GMAC. ResCap has reportedly lost -$10 billion over the last three years, and $12.5 billion taxpayer dollars have helped keep its parent company in business. Close calls with insolvency haven't scared the billionaire investors from another bet on the U.S. economy, and the investment theme has yielded both significant returns since the pullback."

Reply to
Canuck57

GM no longer own GMAC, it is now a BANK. Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL

Mike Hunter

Its that Obamagic that we know so well, the Obamagic has us in his spell ......

Reply to
hls

Given that songs title, I'd consider that an at least borderline racist reference, and I'm not so sure that Louis Prima would be all that impressed. In addition, quite unlike the most recent Republican administration, that also left an enormous deficit, the previous Democratic one left a budget surprlus (despite also having been handed a deficit by his Republican predecessor).

Reply to
Heron McKeister

Nothing racial intended, but I was sure I would get such a comment, your having nothing more valuable to say.

We have a president who was elected because of his oratorial charm and little else. No experience, no real plan, no vision of how the American system has to work.

Maybe not a Communist, he is as left as I hope we ever see.

Reply to
hls

Hell, he's surrounded himself with Wall Street scammers, and will sign a health care bill that mandates citizens pay corporate health insurance companies premium money, boosting their Wall Street share prices already. Besides that add up all the gov cash given to Wall Street banks, investment houses, and the lavish salaries of the execs who run them. So now tell me, who are the commies?

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

"That Old Black Magic" Really? NOTHING?! But given that you once again simply make an unsubstantiated charge without even so much as an attempt at a cogent rebuttal, I'll provide the additional response it so duly warrants ...

A fairly apt description of the puppet Ronald Reagan.

An apt, albeit incomplete, description of George W. Bush.

I'd say that considering his actions to date, LBJ was much further left. And if you think that a President that has been as supportive of the establishment bankers and investment firms as he so clearly has been (the astute observer will note that he's puportedly intending on signiing a bill not simply decreasing but entirely ELIMINATING estate taxes for at least a year), then you're likely as sagacious on the topic of political science as you are on the role of management.

... but I don't mean that in a bad way. - Dom Irrera

Reply to
Heron McKeister

Oh Ho Ho It's Magic...how is that tune racist or do I have the wrong tune?

Canuck57

When do you graduate from high school, Keister? You try to simulate intellect by rambling sentences fluffed with a few four syllable words.

Reply to
hls

The one I remembered was the old Frank Sinatra one. Black magic is an unfortunate part of the song, but has nothing to do, in my case, with racism. My dislike of Obama has nothing to do with any of his ancestors.

Reply to
hls

When you think of it, that is a great point. Now the employers will offload the healh care to DC, which in turn will jump taxes and the middle class gets to pay while the government skims the cash flow.

And the stock market goes up. Personally, I am thinking it has gone up too much in the last year, people getting too optimistic about a recovery. Even if it isn't jobless, as many suspect it wll be, the downward pressure of a smaller net paycheque for Amerca means a long term recovery is the best possible scenario. Reality may be a permanent reduction in the standard of living.

The real ememy is from within.

Reply to
Canuck57

True.. In the old CCCP, fewer than 6% of the people were dedicated members of the Communist party. That was enough.

The card carriers got the best jobs, the dachas, whatever was worth having. The balance of the society got "equality". Everybody was equal, but some were more equal than others.

Reply to
hls

Is that inquiry based upon wonderment of what such an experience might embrace or might you simply be seeking to glean advice for your own future?

Which is no doubt why you yet again, in lieu of actually addressing an issue, fail to cite a single example in support of another of your inimitable empty charges and instead engage in name calling and resort to personal attacks.

In any case, my apologies for the utilization of any term that must have so violated your limited lexicon that you felt you had no other recourse than to lash out in an attempt to besmirch a perceived adversary's character. But suffice it to say that you may feel safe, secure and rest assured in the certain knowledge that given such an approach no one is likely to level an accusation that you are, or could possibly be, attempting to impress anyone.

Reply to
Heron McKeister

It is in fact the song's title and theme and hardly an aside.

Let me guess, some of your best friends are black?

Reply to
Heron McKeister

In todays world you can't say a thing about anything without being accused of racism.

When in fact most often than not it is the accusers who are in fact the racist ones.

Reply to
Canuck57

I couldnt care much less about you, Hair on my Keister. You are unworthy of discussion.

My lexicon is hardly limited. You seem to struggle with yours. I figured that you were just young and sophomoric, but maybe you are British.

Reply to
hls

I have friends of many races, Hair on my Keister. None of my best friends are black, but I do have some black friends. None of my best friends are Eskimos either.

Reply to
hls

"Hair on my Keister" is just looking for something to give him a few seconds of fame. He might even be Mike Hunt in disguise. I read a post from a Mike Hunt or Mike Hunter on another group who claims to be black. If wonder if he is the same as our village idiot.

Reply to
hls

More blistering insolence, you're certainly startlingly swift on the uptake though aren't you Sherlock.

Have you yet a single example to cite in support of your lengthy iteration of stultifying claims?

My stated union membership in the early 70's would have readily given lie to any presupposition of youth, even to a retarded 10 year old in a hurry. Just admit it, you're, as always, nothing less than horribly confused.

Reply to
Heron McKeister

The self-appointed "Emporer" pronounces, by official decree, an antagonist the village idiot, but of course it's the former who wears no clothes. To paraphrase Shakespeare, my, but how you doth project, and protest too much.

Reply to
Heron McKeister