Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A 2009 Chevy Malibu Destroys a 1959 Bel Air — Literally
Does anyone believe a 2009 Malibu is going to last 50 years? Or even if you find one, start? And even if by some miracle it started, move? The plastic manifolds would likey be carried off by the ants.
19
19

newsgroup for 8.1 gm engine?
I'm looking for a newsgroup for GM truck engine 8.1L. please advise,
2
2

tire pressure/wear on 08 Impala?
Hi all, just yesterday I had two new tires installed on my company car, to replace the original Goodyear Integrity tires. I did not have this car from new but "inherited" it at about 16K miles. It now...
9
9

Road and Track, October 2009
The new issue has some interesting reviews about cars, domestic and foreign. There is a test of the Camaro, the Mustang, and the Challenger which may be of interest to some. Surprisingly the...
1
1

Strange Object In 1997 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
Hello all... While driving a borrowed 1997 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight the other day, I noticed something odd stuck to the windshield. At the very top of the glass, centered above the rearview mirror, is...
4
4

Bailout protest, taxpayers rights
the bailout and corruption revolt begin.

PETROLEUM EXPERTS ?
I've heard that some 700,000 vehicles were traded in on the "Cash for Clunkers" program. Yet, I havnen't seen anything about projected gas savings. Would it be reasonable to assume the program will...
4
4

The King has no clothes?

GM raising cash, sell off
Looks like after last quarters loss GM is raising cash by selling off some Euro assets. Makes me wonder what happened to Magna's $1.6 billion GM owed it before bankruptcy? Did Obama pay them to avoid...

Warranty
If they really wanted to put their money where their mouth is why not give a really good warranty, such as Huyundai's, to bolster their claims? 60 days is nothing. GM comes nowhere near Huyundai's...
29
29

GM Advertising Is Insane
"...buyer's remorse comes standard on most GM vehicles..." GM Advertising Is Insane new ad campaign, featuring Chairman Ed Whitacre, centers around the catchphrase ?may the best car win.? According to...
49
49

G.M. to Make a 60-Day Money-Back Offer
G.M. to Make a 60-Day Money-Back Offer ? In an all-out effort to restore confidence in its products, General Motors will offer a 60-day, money-back guarantee on all its vehicles beginning on Monday,...
29
29

2000 Silverado with high idle
2000 Silverado LT, automatic, that just had the rear end replaced and a new battery installed. Whether warm or cold once I get moving it appears like the idle is high. If I come to a stop sign you can...
5
5

95 Buick LeSabre
My 95 LeSabre, when I lower the driver' side front window, I have to wait 1 minute or more for it to go up again. It's as if the motor didn't have enough power to push it up. Sometimes it stops in the...
5
5

Documentary: What The Hell Happened To GM? [Part 1]
Documentary: What The Hell Happened To GM? [Part 1]