Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

China passes US auto market in first-half sales
China passes US auto market in first-half sales (AP) -- China surpassed the United States as the world's biggest auto market for the first half of 2009 after June sales soared 36.5 percent from a year...
6
6

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due if anything is offered at all. Don't let...

GM 3800 series II
What is the difference between the GM 3800 and the 3800 Series II?
2
2

Rusted interal parts
Anyone with experience with rebuilding an older 6 cylinder 250 (GM lol) engine. The unit had been torn down to rebuild but due to unfortunate circumstances never reassembled. It was stored in an old...
7
7

Auto bailout: Why the plan won't work
Wow, up to $13B and not that many Canadians to pay for this. What a load of corruption our polticians have loaded onto to us. And for our American buddies, that is on top of the $50B+ your taxes have...
1
1

Your GM Warranty may be VOID as old GM collapses
1
1

1998 chevy venture brake spongy pedal
The LR hub had the wires broken/cut so the ABS light is on, but it does stop. I changed 1 rotor and the brake pads. we cleaned/adjusted the rear brakes - the drum just drags a little. We bled the rear...
12
12

Saw restored 1957 Chevy panel wagon for sale today in Charleston SC
I rode by a body shop today in North Charleston, SC, and sitting out front was a bright yellow 1957 Chevy panel wagon that looked like it just got restored. How beautiful. Even the chrome looked brand...

2000 Monte Carlo SS Hi-Beam/Turn Signal Lever
Hi, I'm having an issue with my hi-beam lever on my 2000 Monte Carlo SS (210,000km). When I start out at night and switch to my hi-beams the lever feels like it is being forced into clicking into...

Ford outsells GM in...
Why patronize job losses and taxation abuse.... June Auto Sales: Ford Outsells GM In Canada For First Time In 50 Years bankruptcy of two Detroit auto makers helped turn the Canadian vehicle market...

Brutal, unforgiving change was inevitable
Brutal, unforgiving change was inevitable ago, in a fit of organizational zeal, I customized an online stock chart to get a quick scan of important Michigan companies -- 10 of them in all, including...

A/C problem in '00 Blazer
I have a 2000 Blazer that has just developed a problem in the A/C. The cooling is intermittent. Sometimes the compressor will engage immediately when the truck is started and put out cold air (28 - 32...
1
1

Humor is the best medicine
Humor is the best medicine

Foreign automakers to outbuild Detroit in North America: study
Hey Mike, read this carefully. When they mean outbuild Detroit, they mean all of GM, Chrysler and Ford combined. You GM claim will not last long. But since Fiat owns Chrysler, it is likely sooner than...
10
10

New GM, old faces
New GM, old faces Henderson has been CEO of GM for three months, but some question whether the GM-lifer can make needed changes in its management culture. By Chris Isidore, senior writer July 1, 2009:...