'04 Accord anti-lock brakes

Hello,

Does anyone know the correct way to bleed anti-lock brakes? I installed new ceramic pads and Powerslot rotors and everything was great until I used my anti-lock brakes in slippery snow last weekend. Now I have a spongy pedal, almost as if I just put new pads on and they haven't seated yet.

I wonder if I have an air bubble somewhere?

thanks.

Reply to
joeshmoe

Probably a bubble. The bleeding method is the same for ABS and non-ABS. You checked the level in the reservoir and had it changed at all from when you did the work?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Good point. I'll have to check the level in the morning.

When I bled them I didn't get a whole lot of fluid out of the system. I thought that the pump and other components of the anti-lock system would hold more fluid than just what's normally in the reservoir.

Reply to
joeshmoe