07 Accord-- What is this accessory?

This is a shot of the overhead panel right above the rear view mirror of my

07 Accord 6 cyl sedan. I can't figure out what that grill with all the holes is right beneath the DOOR==OFF switch. I also can't figure out what the little round hole just to the left of it is.

Any ideas?

Kansas Bob

==================================

Isn't that where the (optional) hands-free phone speaker / microphone goes?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

I believe it is also mic for navigation.

Reply to
Art

The grill is where the microphone for voice activated nav system goes. Little round hole is the light that lights up console in the night.

Reply to
See signature for email addres

Thank you...it is a light!

Reply to