Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fs: 1994 Honda Accord LX 183 K $2,890
183,970 miles Gold sedan w beige interior 4 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, FWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag:...

Fit
we are looking at buying this Honda fit. any opinions- suggestions?
2
2

CRV Engine Light - Started Blinking (81,000 Miles)
Hello All. Just wanted to post something in case anyone has a similar problem. Recently, the engine light came on in my 2001 Honda CRV (4 cylinder, 5 speed manual). I noticed a slow drop in fuel...
5
5

'02 civic auto trans failure
How common is complete auto trans failure at ~ 110K miles given normal service and usage. Any trends developing out there?
1
1

Where is TDC on 2 liter Accord?
My timing belt broke on my 1989 Accord SEI. I guess it's a two liter fuel injected. I managed to get it apart and get the new belt on. I got lucky and didn't have any bent valves. The problem is...
7
7

bal shaft seal
1990 Honda Accord 4 cyl. Driving and oil pressure light flashes whenever I put on the brakes. Had it towed to a mechanic. He says balance shaft seal blew out. He is putting in new seal, with...
1
1

1990 Honda Accord gone haywire / shifter linkage problem ?
Hi Everyone, I have a 1990 Honda Accord EX automatic, with about 175k miles. Last week I stopped at a store and when I came back to start the car the following all started happening at once with the...
3
3

2007 Honda CRV won't hold a charge
The dealer is towing it in for the 3rd time today. If we go 2 or 3 days without driving the vehicle, the battery is low enough that it will not crank the engine. The first two times they found no...
28
28

ABS Light Always On -03Accord 4cyl -EX
Got an ABS light on. Previously, I cured it by reseating the plugs behind each rear wheel, and under the front was OK after that for almost 2 years. The ABS light came on again. I reseated...
1
1

2nd Generation Hond Fit
Anyone have an opinion on the new Honda Fit that's on sale in Japan? I was considering on getting one as a commuter car but when I read about the redesign from Autoblog, I'm now wondering if it's...
27
27

98 Accord security system--odd problem
1998 Accord EXV6, 126k miles, now driven by my son. Strange thing happened when he got off the train at 2am early this am. His remote did not work at all. It's been on its way out over the past...
1
1

Re: 2008 CR-V EX-L?
Is anyone even looking at 2008 EX-Ls? Drew

free online repairs manuals
Is there such a thing as online repair mauuals free in pdf??? Specifically 1993 Honda Civic? Thanks, Bill -- Message posted using information at
1
1

cool auto insureance compare site
here is a cool site to check if you are being over charged for auto insureance

2007 CRV auto window and sunroof closure
Has anyone had automatic window lifts and sunroof closing fitted to the latest CRV (2007 Aust model)? I am trying to do this but have two problems - first is that when the power to the drivers side...