Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Accord Steering Wheel Wobble
Has anyone encountered a problem on an Accord 2003 or newer where they could not get the vibrations out from the front end. I recently purchased a new set of tires Toyo Versado LX. I had them balanced...
12
12

2000 Odyssey cabin filter
Any recomms for a fairly-price filter? $40 from the Honda store.
7
7

How to disable seat belt beeper?
How do you disable the seatbelt warning beeper on a 2008 Element?
14
14

2007 CR-V - Hissin Noise behind AC coil near fans
The previous post described a similar issue with the 1997 CR-V. After driving with the AC on, there is a hissing noise from the engine compartment for about 10 minutes, after wich is disappears. After...
5
5

'97 Honda CRV problem- Hissing noise near the pedals and smell like carpet cleaner
After driving about for about 20 minutes on a 90 degree day with the AC on about half-max, I started hearing a hissing noise in my '97 Honda CRV and a smell I can only describe as smelling like house/...
2
2

2003 Accord Keyless Entry
I had the keyless entry keys that failed within 3 weeks of each other. I replaced the batteries in each but the keys no longer work. The manual states nothing beyond replacing the batteries, but maybe...
2
2

2000 Accord fails to start
I just bought this vehicle a few months ago. This happened twice now. The first time my son left the running lights on by mistake and after a couple of hours the car was dead. It just did it again but...
4
4

'06 CR-V Folding Armrest Console on '07 Model?
The standard armrest on my '06 absolutely sucks for even the most basic support so I purchased the Folding Armrest Console. It made a world of difference, although I have to lift it to connect the...

97 civic rough/no idle, just changed timing belt, 72 trouble code
Hello, I just changed the timing belt of a 97 civic dx hatch, we screwed up the timing the first time(crankshaft pully moved) adjusted it again and set the line on the pulley to the arrow on the block...
9
9

Love my 2000 Accord, don't love the rust
I'm really happy with my '00 Accord Coupe so far, but I just found a nasty little spot of rust in a place I've never seen rust, on the front pillar of the driver's side door, under the...
3
3

JIM I want you !!!
In MY ASS !!!!

My Del Sol needs..
Nothing because it runs perfect. HA HA

86 accord no low beams no front windshield wash
I just bought a 1986 Accord. The low beams don't work but the high beams do. All signals, running lights and brake lights work fine. We checked the fuses and they are ok. Also the rear windshield...
4
4

1999 Civic EX Cabin Filter
I can't seem to locate the part number. I was told by the mechanic that the spot that houses my cabin filter, behind the glovebox, was empty. Would like to take care of that, but I can't find a part...
3
3

1993 Honda Accord EX hesitates/stumbles
I have a 93 Accord EX with 158K miles, 5 speed manual, with an intermittent problem. It sometimes hesitates while accelerating at low rpm. It happens when I shift to 2nd or from 2nd to 3rd or when...
9
9