2002 accord problem

I have a 2002 accord se 4cyl. I bought it about 2 months back with about 40K Kms. I am not sure how to describe this. Just before coming to stop the transmission shifts down and I feel as if the car is going to move forward. Its pretty weird. I have never felt that in any other car I have driven. I had a rental

2005 accord last week and it never did that. Is this normal ??? The transmission is pretty smooth otherwise... any suggestions would be appreciated

Markov

Reply to
Markov