Fit ?

Does the Fit Sport have intermittent wipers?

Reply to
Michael Doyle

yeah, it'd be TOO HARD to go to Honda's web site and look it up.

No no, don't worry, sit back and let us spoon feed you.

Really. It's OK. No need to be embarassed or shamed about asking to be spoon-fed like a baby who's incapable of wiping himself.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I did go there, & they are more interested in harvesting my info than telling me anything about the Fit.

So whats your problem Elmo, got some sand in the Vag?

Reply to
Michael Doyle

click on Fit

click on Trim Level Fit Sport

download the Complete Specifications--voila, you have the brochure in front of you.

No personal info needed.

What site were YOU on?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Google did me wrong.

Reply to
Michael Doyle

Hey... Ya gotta have some compasionate feeling for the graduates of today's public skools..

Take no prisoners, eh?

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

no it didn't - you didn't look properly. bottom line dude, we're all here because we have a common interest. and we're happy to share accumulated info. but for something as trivial and easy to find like that, you're wasting everybody's time. bookmark the following site and look there first in future. if it's not there or on a related link, /then/ ask. thanks.

tegger.com - your honda questions answered.

Reply to
jim beam

Forget to take your meds? Forget about the Fit Sport. Get your paranoia treated first.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

None.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Heh heh... My feelings exactly.

JT

(Sister Mary Rainey Joseph didn't tolerate any BS!)

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Paranoia is not a bug, it's a feature. Once you have it you'll understand.

Reply to
isquat

Cut the guy some slack! His "Google" is probably broken, or not as good as yours.

Here pal, use mine:

jim beam wrote in news:K7OdnXhProegK7_bnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net:

453840840:XG8wqdB6B3YAAA4HT

Not all of them. Some are answered here, as I did the other day:

All Fits have intermittent wipers.

If you want to peruse all the Fit features before you buy one, read the Owner's Manual, available for free here:

Choose "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left. No login required.

Wipers are on page 70.

Reply to
Tegger

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nntp9.usenetserver.com:

Kill the prisoners.

Reply to
Tegger

Why feen *them* when you can feed 'em to the hogs...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Grumpy AuContraire wrote in news:o0VUh.51153$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Yeah, that's the ticket! Run 'em over with Harley-Davidsons!

With those antediluvian V-twins, Hogs pack more pounds per horsepower than Rosie O'Donnell!

Squish 'em flat! Hoo-rawww!

Reply to
Tegger