CR-V Tires

Greetings,

I have a 2002 CRV with 56,000 milers on it. It's time to put new tires on it. 100% of my driving is on hard surfaces. Do any of you fellow CR- V owners have any suggestions for which brand/model tire to buy? In particular which might be the most quiet for highway driving? Michelin, Goodyear, Yokohama...?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
rickcremer

----------------------------------

Sign in and SEARCH first. Make sure you provide your location. Very important when asking about tires.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

The Tire Rack has a lot of consumer reviews for tires. You can search for the appropriate tires for your particular vehicle. Lots of good info there and good prices too.

NFI, just a happy repeat customer.

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

500 miles on a new set of BFGoodrich tires from Costco. purportedly owned by Michelin, BFGoodrich seems to be the choice of Honda for the new CR-Vs, from what I have seen and heard...

I had asked here, and over on HondaSUV, weeks before purchasing, but didn't get any responses. I hope mine helps you!

The 2003 CR-V 5 speed we own, with 68,000miles, tracks better, it seems. YMMV, as this is seat-of-the-pants subjective. Comes with full warranty for 60,000 miles, free rotations every 5,000 miles.

Hey, you want tires and a dealer you can depend on. Having bought tires at Costco since 1989, with great service, nationwide, I do trust them.

Yep, the entire set of four, were $316 in Florida. Mounted, balanced, with the road hazard fees, taxes, recycle taxes, all included. P205/70R15 blackwalls in the Premiere Touring. See the website costco.com for price comparisons.

Reply to
nerdwizard