2003 Honda civic Stock car alarm system

Hmmm. Today I blew out my deck and I found out what happened. But also, My car alarm stopped working.. I don't know why, its weird really. When I tried to turn my car alarm on, nothing worked. After I replaced the broke fuse, my deck started to work again. My door locks worked also (Didn't work before the fuse was blown) The blue light stays on 24/7 now. Can someone Please help me?

Reply to
Peter421