2006 Civic EX

I've been a Civic car owner for years and just picked up the new 06 EX. WOW is all I can say. Very impressive redesign. My only complaint so far and I've only just driven it home from the dealership is there is a reflection from the radio display on the top of the windshield. It may just be my height, or seat position but I had to lower the lights inside to tone it down. Other than that, the handling seemed very crisp, the seats were comfortable and the looks are great.

I'll get a better idea tomorrow of how it handles, but IMHO this redesign is a winner.

Douglas

Reply to
gliderguynj

I thought this wasn't coming out until october?

Reply to
Jamco

when I went to order my 06 Accord I saw several 06 Civics (4 or 5) they had just gotten in, they looked pretty snazzy I have to say. (the coupe almost reminds me of an eclipse in a way) (ok flamethrowers, put your torches out, I ment ONLY in apperance) ;-)

Reply to
Dr Nick

yep, its at my local dealer too, it looks good.

col, ohio

Reply to
fish

Do look good, but they are a couple of inches shorter in height than the Accord.

J.

Reply to
JXStern