2007 CRV headrest

When the headrest is reversed it slantstoward the back so it is a little to far back to be safe.Right now I am using a headrest from a

05 accord which is about an inch and a half back and my head is still hitting it. If I reverse this headrest it is not as slanted back as the CRV headrest but still a little to far back to be safe.I have seen headrest on the Pilot hat have a space in that middle and look to be less angled. I'm not sure what year and if it would fit into the CRVseat.
Reply to
downhill101

First off, it's not a "Head Rest", it's a Head Restraint." Reversing, or changing, the original restraint defeats the purpose, of protecting your (bird?) neck in the event of a rear end colision.

Happy whip-lash...

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

-- Tp,

----- -\