2008 Civis Air\Oil separator "leak"?

I had one dealer rell me that there was a leak with my air/oil separator so I had it "fixed" 2 years ago. Now I have a different dealer tellin me a year ago that my air/oil separator has a leak. I see no oil on the garage floor or anywhere else and my oil level is not going down. (?) I'm getting the feeling that this is a scam of some sort. I'm due for another oil change so I wonder about this. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Reply to
P K