91 Accord main relay locaton

I have a 91 Honda Accord Wagon. I have the famous problem of the car not starting on hot days. I have done the other things recommended except the
Main Relay. I have now bought the Main Relay but don't know where it is located. Can someone tell me where the Main Relay is located in this car? Thanks.

See my reply to this identical message in rec.autos.makers.honda.
Learn to crosspost correctly so that all me benefit from this thread.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger, Does this mean I have go open the dash to get to it? -------

It helps to have the new one in your hand when you're on the left side of the dash, near the driver's usual knee location, trying to spot it. Alternatively, maybe the pictures and photos at the following sites will help:
http://techauto.te.funpic.org/civicrelay.php
http://www.marklamond.co.uk/tech-honda/pgm-fi/main-relay/main-relay.htm
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/mainrelay.html
Lot of folks say just pulling the guts of the main relay out, and leaving the outer casing bracketed in place, makes life easier.
The dash does not come apart for this. You just have to reach somewhat up under it. Kinda tricky to get out, but plenty of do-it-yourselfers and rookies have succeeded at it.

Above the driver's knees - IIRC there is a module to remove from underneath it. As Elle says - a bit frustrating but I've done worse. It really is easier to pull the guts out of the relay, because those mounting nuts (bolts?) are even less accessible than everything that comes before.
Mike
Michael Pardee wrote:

---------------------------- Like Mike said, pull the guts out the bottom of the relay, being sure battery is disconnected. Look at new relay to see how it can come out the bottom. WAY easier. Same for DRL relays on Odyssey. (same problems too) Bad solder.
'Curly'