94 Honda Accord Question

My Accord quit running on my way home yesterday. Was running great and then just died. Would crank but not fire, if I let it set for about 1 hr., it will fire up but run for only about 45 seconds and die again. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

Reply to
Dummy via CarKB.com

Main relay

Reply to
John Smith

John Smith wrote in news:jFT5e.41245$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com:

Or ignition switch.

Reply to
TeGGer®

"motsco_ _" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@interbaun.com:

Now that I think of it, this also happens with the igniter.

Reply to
TeGGer®

-----------------------

Was your ignition switch replaced during the "Great Ignition Swith Recall Campain ?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

If you can hear the fuel pump running when you turn the key to the point where you light up the dash lights, I'd bet it's the ignitor. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

It just happened on my 97 Accord and it was the igniter.

Reply to
Torak