95 Accord runs hot on freeway

Some Fords have had problems with eroded impeller pumps. It isn't clear whether the impellers are steel or aluminum, magnesium, or other metal, but the picture I saw was clearly of metal. IIRC dissimilar metals in inadequate coolant were involved.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Controls

I apologize, but I don?t understand about setting the controls for the ?Heart of the Sun and still stay cool?.

Thanks for all your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
pinkfloyd

"Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" is from 'Umma Gumma' - my fave Pink Floyd album ;-)

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Reply to