A honda dealer named "Bob" online?

hi, I remembered seeing a website of a Honda dealer who posts all Honda inventory online with prices for each vehicle, but I cannot google it, thx.

Reply to
wenmang

wrote

I think you mean Boch:

Howard Lester

You also might want to try

in San Antonio, Texas

Reply to
Bob

The license plate frame on the back of my '92 Accord says "Bob's Honda" "Sayre, PA" BOB

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

I did a google as " Sayre, PA Honda " and I found this link but you tell me if this is what you are looking for......

RnR