ABS light?

Say, i'm goin to look at this one car "94 Honda Accord EX" on 9/26/06 that has 121,000 miles on it....I seen in the ad selling it for 4,200 obo..accd. to the ad has "power this and power that", no difference, pretty much loaded as mine (same year) when I bought mine last year of November has 175,000 miles on it for 2,400 dollars, whic now sits on

183,400 miles...but....he mentioned the "ABS" does not work....is that important to have???? (mine works) in the picture looks pretty good as mine except it's white mine's gold...oh ya has a one of those little spoiler...I will bring 3,000 dollars with me....do you think he'll take it? by the way he's a first owner and a car dealer ???? but the again, accdg. to the kelly blue book the excellent value is 3,570
Reply to
davi

ABS doesn't affect the performance of your braking system...some vehicles even in the 2007 model year aren't equipped with it. If the light came on after replacing the cv axle, it may have the wrong axle...

4200 is way too much for a 13 year old accord, even with good maintenance records. $3000 should cover it. J

davi wrote:

Reply to
hellranter

Well, atleast that's great that the "ABS" light is not that important.......but it really looks nice with the mileage at 121,000 ...do you think he would go for 2,600 i'll start out with that...what do you think J or anybody????

Reply to
davi

oh by the way,i'm selling mine for 3,000 also...hehehehe...don't think i'm some Honda freak collector...it's just this one has a lower mileage...accdg. to kbb anyways mine's worth at Good Value of 2790 ehhhhhhhhh 3,000! close enough ...heck with new parts here and there should be more! selling it to my brother..lol..atleast he's not getting ripped off!!!!

Reply to
davi

The last thing I would worry about on your car is the mileage. Worry more about maintenance, and how regularly it was performed. Oil Changes, Trannie fluid changes, timing belt, water pump. etc etc.

That is how you evaluate the worth of a Honda, not by using the odometer.

davi wrote:

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com