ABS lights Accord EX 94

Hi,

Recently I changed the front bearings, rotors and pads of my car. I used the car after and everything seemed to be ok except that when the speed reaches 70 mph the ABS lights come on. if my speed does not reach

70 the ABS is just fine I tested it it is working when the lights are of. I am wondering if anyone has an idea what may cause such a problem.

Thanks,

Reply to
mm981

The gap between the sensor and the tone ring is probably too great, or there's too much crud on the tone rings. Gap is supposed to be 1 mm, but

2mm is common, and they work OK there. :-)

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_