Bad Squeaks!

"B Squareman" wrote in news:WWuRe.37$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

I did. Here it is again:

In the old days you had Zerk fittings on all joints. Not any more, for some inexplicable reason.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Probably because the joints don't fail within the warranty period.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net:

LOL. And probably because they save 1¢ per part by not having to drill a hole in it.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

My Mechanic replaced the right, not left ball joint and a control arm bushing. I haven't had a squeak now for a week!

It's really nice!

Reply to
Michael