Best Rated threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Honda CRV Low Fuel Light not working
I have a 2001 CRV and the Low Fuel light in the gas gauge won?t work. I have checked the bulb and it works fine. The gauge itself seems to run slow, but it works. Any ideas where to start looking for...
1
1

the old PGM-FI thing - i have 87 honda prelude
My car has the good ol' PGM-FI dash light on problem. This seems to be a common problem and I have seen a variety of explanations. The light normally comes on when you turn the ignition key and...
22
22

89 Accord LX Parking Lights Stay On
Hi I have a 89 Honda Accord LX. Just got to work and turn off the headlights and the hideaways did not go down as I pulled the keys out and open the door I heard a bell sound got out and saw that my...
3
3

2002 honda crv - problem (trunk light on dash stays on)
is this an electrical problem? - the trunk is closed, but the light goes on and off....also the glove compartment light stays on - is that nornal? thanks for any help
1
1

Ignition delay problem, 98 CRV
I have a 98 Honda CRV which I very much enjoy. When I turn the ignition key there is a significant delay between turning the key and the starter kicking in. All the panel lights up as expect, just the...
6
6

1995 Accord ABS light
Hello! Just purchased a 1995 Honda Accord w/67kmi original on it. The car is beautiful, runs great...but I seem to be running into the '1990's Honda ABS issue' that Ive read so much about. When I...
15
15

unburned fuel odour
Hey all, 98 civic lx (canadian) 220000kms, 5 speed. I let the car sit for a 4-5 days, then took it for a boot on the highway yesterday. Today when I got in and started driving, I noticed a definite...
8
8

87 Honda accord misfiring problems
I have a 1987 Honda accord which has a major misfiring problem. When the car is at the traffic lights if keeps wanting to stall and the car jolts pretty bad. when i go to take of the car hessitates...
6
6

how to tell if car is burning oil
How many miles are on this car? Did you get a copy of the service records when you purchased it? If not, then since you purchased the car from someone you know they might be able to give these to you...
21
21

1998 CRV rear window hatch will not latch
The rear hatch window will not latch unless closed with a create deal of force. There is a white plastic part inside the locking mechanism that seems to be damaged and crumbling. Just wondering if...
2
2

Symptoms of worn rear stabilizer link?
Hello all, 2003 Accord EX 4-cyl coupe: There's a slight clunk, sort of a creak- ish clunk in the rear suspension, driver's side, that doesn't happen consistently. It can't be reliably reproduced by...
4
4

Code 16 on a '91 Civic
This problem has been driving my nuts for awhile. I've changed the injectors. What happens is that the check enigine light comes on (the code 16) and if the car is idleing for 5 minutes it starts...
16
16

throttle position sensor 1990 Civic - junkyard part?
Hi, I have a question about my 1990 Civic. It has had problems recently with bogging down, stumbling, and seeming to stall. It just set the trouble code for the throttle position sensor. I was going...
10
10

1989 Honda Accord Fuel Filter Location
I have a 1989 Honda Accord which appears to be 'missing'. I changed the dist. cap and it did nothing. I am going to change plugs wires and fuel filters but have no idea where they are. I believe it is...
3
3

2003 Honda Accord OEM replacement battery
I've got a 2003 Accord 4 cyl. (in Texas) and I'm thinking of replacing the battery. I checked the manual and it says to replace with the capacity 12V - 38 AH / 5 HR . I guess the 12V is 12 volts and...
13
13

Losing spark
1996 Honda civic ex. My coil fires 10-15 times then stops. I have replaced plugs and wires, cap and rotor, igniter and coil, main relay, and finally replaced the whole distributor. Where am I losing...
1
1

2010 Civic: 70K Service Really A Thing?
Hi, I'm going to a Honda Dealer Monday for an oil chance ( B 1 in the manual ). My car has about 67K on it. The clerk tried to sell me on something ca lled a 70K Mile Service. This place always finds...
1
1

You can move between D and S while the car is moving!!!
Now, I actually opened up my owner's manual and read it and did not have my question answered, so don't try that on me! I've wondered since I got this CVT-equiped Accord whether it was safe and sane...
7
7

99 Accord door lock multiplex location?
1999 Accord. 4 cylinder with 134,000 miles. Sometimes door locks will not lock/unlock when locked/unlocked with the key or with the lock/unlock button. FSM shows two multiplex control units: behind...
6
6

Consumer Reports love affair with Honda back on track with 2013 Accord
From AB CONSUMER REPORTS TESTS FIND REDESIGNED HONDA ACCORD RETURNS TO THE FRONT OF THE PACK Impressive Accord Redesign Alters Mid-sized Sedan Landscape YONKERS, NY - With a roomy interior, frugal...