Best Rated threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2013 Honda Accord noise level ??
I own a 2013 Accord LX and the tire noise from the Firestone Affinity tires is really loud. I've had 2 out-of-round tires replaced, wheel alignment and balancing twice (once at the dealer's and once...
23
23

How do I know if my car battery is dead?
By mistake, I left the headlights on overnight for my Honda Civic 2008. 24 hours later when I tried to start it, the car would not start and nothing would come on including the internal lights and the...
13
13

2003 Accord EX TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) problem
Details: 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2.4 I cleaned the air induction by pouring in Seafoam Brand (Cleans Well), so I had to remove the hose last month and for some stupid reason I forgot to plug the...
2
2

Exhaust puffing and idle is heavy
I'm having a hard time figuring out why my car is having a small problem being sluggish while turning over, idling heavy(as far as vibration goes, rpm is a little under 1000), and the exhaust is...
4
4

Re: 08 civic warm up issues
Yes, I'm having the exact same problem. I've taken my car in four times this fall and still have problems reaching temperature. I'm 95% sure the problem is the thermostat. Every time I ask them to...
9
9

Is my steering pump gone?
2000 Honda CRV power steering pump making excessive vibration and noise. Fluid level is up and foamy. When steering is turned all the way right or left foamy fluid is released from reservoir. Any idea...
2
2

Help Please - Honda Civic 1.7 CTDi Engine Fault - limited revs
Hi, Just when I'm skint my super reliable 2002 Honda CTDi has developed a fault. Five minutes after starting from cold when accelerating around a wide bend in 3rd gear the engine warning lamp came on....
5
5

Pulling a trailer with a Civic Hybrid
Anyone out there attempted pulling a trailer with a Civic Hybrid? I have a 400 pd trailer that I pull 2 to 3 hundred pounds of kayak gear with. Anyone have some feedback? R.J. (Bob) Babin
17
17

Where is TDC on 2 liter Accord?
My timing belt broke on my 1989 Accord SEI. I guess it's a two liter fuel injected. I managed to get it apart and get the new belt on. I got lucky and didn't have any bent valves. The problem is...
7
7

1997 Accord SE P0715
Bought this car about 9 months ago, and just now I'm getting a p0715 code with the engine light. The previous owner kept meticulous records on this car, and I can see she had the code 3 times before...
2
2

2000 HONDA PASSPORT
HI I'M LOOKING TO BUY A CAR SOON AND CAME ACROSS A 2000 HONDA PASSPORT. IT'S A GREAT PRICE FOR THE MILLEAGE AND LOOKS GREAT. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE BACK WINDOW WIPER IS MISSING AND A PROBLEM WITH THE...
2
2

Cruise Control for 97 Civic EX
Cruise Control not working on 97 Civic EX The car has been hit in the front end, the bags blew and the light (SRS) is on...question 1) will the cruise work with this on? The light for cruise in the...
1
1

1988 honda accord
I am having problems with my car. It seems to run good in the mornings untill I almost get to work. When you come to a stop light the car dies unless you keep your foot on the gas. I am thinking that...
6
6

'98 Accord horn - WEIRD electrical problem (simple solution? ground?)
I've got a '98 Accord with a really weird problem. The horn is intermittent while driving (it doesn't work when the steering wheel is centered, only when turning). When the engine is shut down, and...
5
5

Civic 96 Vtech Engine Overheating Problem
My civic 96 overheats from last 3 months first radiator became dry in week, then I noticed that air bubbles keep coming in radiator and in acceleration more bubbles were visible, I changed the head...
5
5

'92 Civic DX Hatchback Idle dropout problem
I just had some major work done on my '92 Civic DX Hatchback (automatic transmission, A/C, NOT a VTEC, the regular engine) at my local Honda dealership. Car had been running well. Have ~85,000 miles...
27
27

Swap D15B2 USDM with D15B JDM
Like my subject says, I'd like to swap a D15B2 USDM with a D15B JDM motor. From what little I've found, this JDM motor can go into my 91 Civic DX, but I must use my throttle body, intake and exhaust...
3
3

1990 accord - reset error codes
I have a problem with my 1990 Honda Accord. I have figured out how to use a paper clip with the connector on the passenger side to get the error codes to flash on the dash. Is there an easy way to...
11
11

92 Accord won't start but will run
I have a strange starting problem on a 92 Accord. When I try to start it it cranks just fine but refuses to start as if the fuel or ignition system is off. However sometimes while trying to start it...
5
5

CV boot replacement
I got new tires today for my 94 Accord at Hesselbein Tires, and they found that the outer CV boot on the right side is torn. I confirmed that when I got home. The left looks ok. The car has 53K miles...
16
16