Civic Modification

Hello I own a Honda civic 1999" Coupe,1600,160BHP.

I would like to modify/tune the car spending max 1000 pounds.. I don't want it to look really chav ,as the car really looks nice at the moment so I don't think that i would like to add a body kit or anything like this ... I want the car to get faster more Horses...but i don't want it to spend too much petrol . I would probably go a slightly bigger exhaust and an air filter .. But not being quite sure ,i was thinking if you guys can suggest any improvements that i can make and also any places that they specialize in modifying hondas near buckingham ? .

Many Thanks Ivan

Reply to
ivanfernandez80

Put on a cold air intake.

Replace the header, remove the cat and repace with a test pipe, and add larger exhaust.

Doing this will probably get you about 15-20 extra WHP, and you will notice a small difference. Should be in your price range for the parts if you shop around...

Reply to
James