Dead battery can not jump start: Honda Accord 2003

I have a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe. All of a sudden the battery died late yesterday night, I could jump start it then though. This morning while jump starting I made a HUGE mistake of reversing the polarity on the batteries for a very few seconds. After realizing this mistake I made the proper connections but the car won't start. I am not sure if I blew anything off, I couldn't smell anything. Please help!

Reply to
sushya

------------------------------------

Open the owner's manual. In the under-hood fuse box is a pair of large fuses. Hopefully that's all you've blown.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

The car is fused against just such an occasion.

Find the main fusible link. Replace it.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

That was it. I had to replace the battery fuse and ofcourse the battery and everything is back to normal. Thanks!

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Reply to
sushya