Does 2003 CR-V have LATCH in the middle?

Is 2003 Honda CR-V equipped with LATCH in the middle of the back seat ?

I have displaced the owner's manual and can get a mail order for $35, but it's going to take time. Can someone look it up meanwhile ?

There are 4 hooks altogether in the back seat and it is not clear if the hooks are for the left and right seats only, or the inside two can be used to put the child seat in the middle position. I tried to install a Britax car seat in the middle position and it was loose. A safety officer helped me install it on the left side and speculated that there was no LATCH in the middle, but wasn't sure. Maybe we just had better luck tightening it up the second time around on the left side.

Regards, Stanjo

Reply to
Stanjo

Look in the PFD documents for the 2002. They might mention it . . Should be the same:

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

-- Tp,