edit maps on Nav system?

How easy is it (if even possible) to edit maps on the Honda Navigation system?

Could I pop out the DVD, download the files, make a few changes, and burn an edited DVD to put back in the car?

If anyone has done this, how are the mapping files arranged?

I have a few shortcuts through parking lots that I use frequently, and I'd like to put them into the nav.

2005 Accord with 2004 Nav DVD.

-MVL

Reply to
mvl_groups_user