Check engine light (EVAP system)

A few weeks ago, my check engine light came on, and I figured out which code it was, and it was the code that says there is something wrong with the EVAP system. The dealer said it could be a loose gas cap, or a leak somewhere. The light went off after a week or so, so I thought it was fixed. (See

.

Well this morning the light came back on. I haven't gotten any gas since this problem originally began, so it's not like my gas cap loosened itself. Does this mean I have an expensive problem I need fixed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
Ryan W.