EGR valve

I also have a problem with my EGR valve, can anyone tell me where it is located and how easy to replace? One honda repair shop said that he would flush the system first (costing about$300), and then if that did not work he would replace the valve. He said it was a pain to get to, another mechanic friend of mine, said he could buy the valve for $7o and didn't think it was that hard to replace.

Reply to
joe5705