FA: New JL Audio Free Air Subs Rare Discontinued

Rare opportunity to snag some discontinued subs.

Two 8" JL Audio 8IB4 for free air, infinite baffle, or mid-bass applications. Purchased in early 2003 for $250.

Low eBay listing price of $9.98

Auction ends July 3. Don't miss it.

tre

Did this spammer happen to mention that they are not even compatible with a Q45?

Reply to
Hagrinas Mivali

Wow, and the shipping from MAUI was out freaking rageous.

IMHO, the winning bidder was still screwed. I would take just about any

10 or 12 inch woofer designed for a sealed or ported box over these 8 inchers designed for infinite baffle use.

I made the mistake of using Kicker Free Air's back in 1991 on a BMW

318i. The trunk sounded good, but there was hardly a sound from 2 12 inchers mounted to the rear seat being powered by a Rockford Fosgate Power 300. I am dead serious when I say that almost NONE of the sound made its way into the cabin. Screw "free-air" infinite baffle applications for sub woofers, they are useless.
Reply to
Ron Jeremy