Rotor - Discontinued

SR20De, 1994 Nissan Primera UK. Distributor Cap - In stock. Rotor - Discontinued.

What idiot at Nissan decided this?

Cya Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean

Available here;

3&ptset=A&searchforDistributor+Rotor+Button Perhaps an American friend can get you one and ship it. Obviously 'discontinued' merely means your local parts house no longer carries it.

I'm assuming the Infiniti G20 is the same vehicle because Wikipedia told me so.

-- TFM® Zephyrhills (On the corner of Crack & Junkie) Florida

Reply to
TFM®