Head Swap d16/jdm D15b

I have a JDM d15b engine in my 93 civic ex does anyone know if the head on that eninge is the same as the head on the d16z6. I beleive it is but I am not certain. I am changing the headgasket and timing belt out and already have a perfect d16 head and was just going to put that on but I was not sure if there would be any problems i could not forsee.

Thanks!

Reply to
Frank

Identify which model of Honda has the d16z6 using

.Look up the cylinder head part numbers of the d15b and d16zat
. If the same, you're in business. :-) "Frank" wrote

know if the head

beleive it is

timing belt out

put that on