Civic Headgasket

Does anyone know if the headgasket for the d15b is the same as the one for the d16z6?

the d15b motor is a direct replacement for the d16z6 so i am assuming that they are the same but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Reply to
Frank

Compare the part numbers at either

or

A 91 Civic LX has a d15b2.

A 92 Civic has a d16z6.

Engine code numbers:

My first check indicates they use different head gaskets.

"Frank" wrote

Reply to
Elle

"Elle" wrote

Correction: A 92 Civic EX has a d16z6.

Reply to
Elle

This is a swap out of a 93 civic ex. The original engine was a d16z6 and I am putting in a d15b JDM Engine. They are supposed to the same component wish i just was not sure at all.

Reply to
Frank