Honda Fit Mileage?

I promise to read carefully....

Your driving suggestion (above) is proof of your fanaticism. But it's your right...

Just admit, you bought the wrong car, sell it and end the torture.

On the other hand you can probably sell it for what you paid, less tax, tags and the stomach lining you've lost from worrying about the fuel economy.

-- Tp,

-------- __o

----- -\

Reply to
TomP

I can't resist one last response. I've been averaging 35-40 MPG

*using the A/C.* If you did in fact read carefully, you'd know that my complaint about my '95 EX sedan is with the way it's geared, not the great fuel economy. This from a car that is much heavier than the Fit, rides at least as well, and is more comfortable. It also handles great. In short, if you want to haul stuff and drive a sporty-feeling car, get a Fit. If you want exceptional fuel economy, don't. If you want to improve your fuel economy, follow my suggestions. If you don't, then...don't.

If you want good acceleration above 2nd gear, avoid the mid '90's EX sedan.

Reply to
mjc1

you and your gearing. what rpm's do you have at 70?

Reply to
jim beam