Honda fluids on line

I've checked many on line Honda parts sites and have found none that list Honda fluids like...power steering fluid...brake fluid...transmission fluid.... Do they just not ship these fluids thru the mail anymore?

Don

Reply to
Don

Did they ever?

I checked a few years ago and this is what was explained to me. Too risky.

"Don" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Elle,

Thanks for the "too risky" reply. Makes sense. I have within the past year ordered ATF fluid from "carjunky.com" and it was shipped from "autopartswarehouse.com".

Anyone out there know of a site that will ship Honda brand fluids?

Don

Don

"Don" wrote

Then there's hope! I am on my way to buying Honda manual transmission fluid in a year or so and will look around online.

I originally asked about buying OEM anti-freeze online and got the aforementioned response, which made sense.

Reply to
Elle

I've gotten fluids from manhonda.com without incident. They offer just about all of them except coolant.

Reply to
MAT

->

Thank you Mat...that's just what I was looking for.

Anyone else have a favorite Honda parts site that ships fluids?

Don

-
Reply to
Don

theres no such thing as honda fluids. They just buy other companies stuff and use it..

Reply to
James

How do you know this James?

Reply to
Don

I have not checked for all the fluids but I know you can buy Honda rear differential fluid on Ebay - and fairly cheap too, at least as compared to the dealer price.

MARTY

Reply to
shortspark

Thanks Marty, Did you see the earlier reply suggesting MANHONDA.COM for the other fluids except antifreeze. Looks like they charge shipping but it's still a nice convenience to be able to order on the internet when you don't live close to a dealer...and without paying tax the prices are reasonable enough. Would still like to find one that includes shipping and handling.

Don

Reply to
Don