Honda Stereo Questiion

I own a 2003 Honda Accord EX. Does anybody know if there is line outputs on the factory stereo/cd player for adding an amp, extra speakers etc...? Or do I have to just use a pair of the speaker wires coming out of the receiver and covert these to RCA?

Does this degrade the quality at all? Thank you~

Reply to
WebLord

You need a line output converter, the factory radio does not have any preouts.

Reply to
sniper99