1997 Corolla Stereo

Anyone know if the AM/FM Cassestte/Stereo Receiver that comes in the 97 Corolla has pre-amp outputs for an external amplifyer?

Mine is the one with the CD player as a seperate unit below the Radio.

Thanks!

Reply to
ourkid2000

NO

Reply to
Wolfgang

It has a proprietary connection. Maybe if you contacted the MFG they might have an adapter. If it has a TEN on it it's a Fujitsu Ten, if it has an N with a lightning bolt through it it's a National (Matsushita, or Panasonic as we know it here) or it's a Clarion. If it's a Fujitsu chances are pretty good they may make some kind of adapter cable for it, the other two, I wouldn't hold my breath...

Reply to
Hachiroku